What to expect from an Interior Design Consultation
What to expect and how to prepare to get the most out of the meeting.
The consultation will be tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you are looking to build, renovate or just want some ideas how to refresh your space and a professional opinion, this is your first step. It could be a once off meeting or, if a good fit, the beginning of us working together.
Walking through your space, discussing what you want to achieve, we will touch on layout, furnishing placement, finishing choices(such as flooring, tiles, paint colours, countertops etc.), window treatments, upholstery and any other questions you may have. The consultation is two hours in length and is followed up by an email including your scope of work document.
During a typical consultation we will cover;
- The scope of your project in detail
This will include all the rooms in the project. How you intend to use each room and ideas and goals for each space.
- Your lifestyle, tastes and dislikes
There will be a lot of questions about your routines and we may look at pictures to help understand your style goals better.
How to prepare for your consultation;
- Write down any questions you have beforehand to get the most out of your consultation.
- Gather any inspirational photos from magazines/pinterest/Houzz of spaces, colours or items that you like.
- Make sure to provide samples/details of selections, if some choices has already been made.
We would love to hear from you! Let us know if you have any questions in the comment section or by clicking the link below.